After my previous post about my 31 by 31 list, I decided to post my list from last year.
1. Volunteer- Habitat for Humanity with work, I had a great time with my old co-workers at Humana.
2. Get/Keep in shape: run 4 times a month and 3 yoga sessions a month. I did pretty good at that last year.
4. Go on a hike- Check!! The Blue Hills with Jules and Lucy
5. Follow a new recipe each month- I didn’t go great on this one. But last October, I made chicken noodle soup and chimichangas (although I used beef instead of turkey).
6. Visit a farm- I went to Marini Farms last October for this flashlight corn maze on a double date. We visited the farm shop where they were selling apples, so technically I visited a farm, but I was hoping to go Apple picking year.
7. Find a new job that I enjoy- I accepted my new job at the end of July- just in time.
8. Monthly me activity (hair cut, manicure, pedicure, brow wax, massage)- It’s embarrassing that I had this listed, but I needed to force myself to spend some time and money on ME!
9. Monthly friend event (meetup, dinner with friend). I for sure did that!!!
In November, I went to my first trivia night with one of the Meetup.com groups at McGreevy’s. Our hiking adventure also is a win here! We also had dinner in Chinatown on a random Tuesday night- I love it!
11. be a more consistent blogger- ahhhh, not so good on this one.
12. Go to trivia night at a pub- I’ve done it twice and love it!!!!! Girls Night at McGreevy’s and then the Kinsdale with the Ex-Southerns Meetup.com Group. I want to keep doing this and it’s good with a group of 4-6.
13. Watch the sun rise- Not really. I saw the sunrise on the morning I came back from Kentucky, but that was not very romantic/memorable other than being on the plane from Louisville to Boston.
15. Bike Ride- Buy or Rent- I got a bike in June.
17. Get a new (to me) car if I’m still not living in the city. Not needed since I decided to stay in the city!!
19. Go to a beach- Yep, three Singing Beach, P-town, and Carson Beach in Boston
20. Get a real pair of sunglasses- Yep! Love them!
23. Go to brunch with the girls- Tonya, Jules, Lynn, Rebecca, and the Boston Brunchers!
25. Visit 3 new cities- Portland, ME; Portsmouth, NH; Providence, RI.
28. Originally I didn’t have anything here, but I’ve decided to put down to work on figuring out what makes me happy. I’ve started to journal and that’s a little bit of progress
29. Do what makes me happy.
30. Be Happy.